Florida has almost year-round good weather—great bicycle weather, that is—and with it comes a growing number of bicycle accidents.
Within the U.S., and according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the 2012 Traffic Safety Facts(released in 2014 and still the most recent) give us the hard numbers on bicycle accidents:
- 726 bicyclists died on U.S. roads in 2012
- 67 of those were younger than 15
- 49,000 bicyclists were injured in traffic accidents in 2012
At Glober Law Firm, we know that a bicycle accident can have devastating effects on a family. If the accident resulted in extensive injuries, you may be wondering how you will pay the numerous medical bills, make up for lost income, and even modify your home to accommodate the injured person. Our team will work to get the answers, the support, AND the compensation you need to put this terrible event behind you.
Bicycle Accidents are Nearly Always Fatal in Jacksonville, Florida.
Florida is in the top three states for bicycle accidents. Here are some possible reasons why?
- Extreme population growth has resulted in far more people on the road.
- The nice climate brings more people outside and on the road with their bikes.
- Heavy tourism; and tourists are less familiar with the streets and less aware of the road dangers in specific areas.
When a bicycle accident has caused severe destruction within your family, working with the team of James Glober ensures:
- Our clients do not pay any money upfront. We’ll collect from the successful settlement of your case, or not at all.
- You focus on your recovery while we work to get you the compensation you need to put this ordeal behind you.
- We’ll work within the boundaries of your schedule, even meeting with you on weekends or in the evening when caring members of your family can be available.
- The first consultation with us is always 100% free.
Glober Law Firm represents clients throughout the Northeast Florida-Jacksonville region, including: Nassau county, Duval county, Clay county and St. Johns county.