We know their playbook.
James Glober used to manage GEICO’s litigation office in Jacksonville. This experience allows us to understand how insurance companies defend against injury claims and how lawyers hired by insurance companies defend injury cases in court. When you got to trial, it is a strategic advantage to know how the other side thinks.
Personally assessing your needs. Aggressively protecting your rights. Call 904.633.9999 Today for a Free Initial Consultation or Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation.
No Auto Accident in Jacksonville is too Complicated to Seek Justice.
Did you know that medical issues can occur years after a traffic accident? Serious injuries don’t always show immediate symptoms, so it’s wise for all parties involved in an accident to see a doctor immediately.
You can bet the other team knows that future medical bills may be on the horizon, and they’ll be trying to get you to settle for far less than you may need to take care of your current and future medical bills. Don’t allow anyone to rush you into a quick settlement because you may be unaware of the extent of your medical needs and perhaps entitled to more compensation than they first offer.
Florida has personal injury protection insurance, also known as “no-fault insurance” which all vehicle owners are required to carry. This insurance makes it possible to reimburse expenses up to $10,000 under certain circumstances. When an injury claim is filed under no-fault, the insurance company must send you a copy of a “bill of rights” which is the state-approved information explaining the benefits you are entitled to. A good lawyer can help you understand that information and how to apply it to your medical bills.
At Glober Law Firm, our team is primarily concerned about you and also about helping you understand the options you have available to protect your rights.
When an auto accident has significantly changed your world, working with Glober Law Firm gives you the following benefits:
- No initial outlay of money—you pay only if and when your case is resolved in your favor.
- James Glober, PA represents clients throughout the Northeast Florida-Jacksonville region, including Nassau county, Duval county, Clay county and St. Johns County.
- A team that has worked together on all kinds of auto accident cases in Jacksonville, Florida—even those involving pedestrians, bicyclists, and motorcyclists.
- We don’t expect you to come and meet us if that’s not suitable to your recovery. Instead, we’ll arrange to come to you on your schedule (weekends and evenings are fine too).
- Your first consultation is 100% free!