According to a report published in the Journal of the American Medical Association as reported on DogsBite.org, dog attack victims suffer over $1 billion in monetary losses annually.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an estimated nearly 4.5 million dog bites occur in the U.S. every year.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 27,000 people had to endure reconstructive surgery as a result of being bitten by a dog in 2012.
Most at risk are:
- Children between the ages of 5 and 9 years old
- Adult males, as females are less likely to be bitten
- People with dogs living in their homes are five times more likely to be bitten
At Glober Law Firm, we know that a dog bite or attack can have a devastating effect on the victim and their family. If the bite or attack resulted in severe physical injuries, you could be facing years of reconstructive surgery, pain, and discomfort. To make matters worse, you can be sure that the lawyers on the other side will work hard to put the blame on you rather than where it belongs.
An Experienced Dog Attack Lawyer in Jacksonville, Florida
The team of Glober Law Firm is first and foremost concerned about your recovery and whether you are getting proper medical attention. Next, we’ll help you review your options and come up with a plan to hold the dog owner accountable.
It’s important to understand that you do not have to accept the other side’s first offer, no matter how good it looks. While our team is compassionate with the injured and wronged, we’re aggressive when it comes to pursuing justice and accountability for our clients.
When a dog attack or a dog bite has hurt a member of your family, working with the team of Glober Law Firm ensures:
- You don’t pay any money until your dog bite and attack case is successfully resolved.
- Our successful, caring, and experienced team will work with you and your family to get the compensation you need to make a full recovery.
- You don’t have to interrupt your recovery to visit our law offices. We can come to you, and we’ll always work within your schedule (not the other way around).
- Our first consultation is always 100% free.
Glober Law Firm represents clients in dog bites and attacks cases throughout the Northeast Florida-Jacksonville region, including: Nassau county, Duval county, Clay county and St. Johns county.