With over twenty years of experience and experience formerly working on behalf of an insurance company, Jacksonville, Florida truck accident attorney James Glober has a complex understanding of truck accident litigation. The Glober Law Firm team recognizes that the commercial truck company will send its lawyers and insurance adjusters to the scene of a crash almost immediately in an attempt to mitigate the damaging evidence and control the accident scene.
Therefore, we move quickly to investigate the accident, recover evidence and prove the negligence that contributed to or caused the accident:
- Was the truck driver speeding?
- Was the truck driver fatigued from driving too many hours?
- Were negligent hiring practices used by the trucking company?
- Were driver logs and maintenance records accurately maintained?
- Did defective truck parts lead to a tire blowout?
- Did an unbalanced load cause the semi to roll over?
- Did an abrupt halt cause other cars to crash?
Our firm handles personal injury and wrongful death claims on behalf of people affected by these tragic truck accidents in Jacksonville, Florida. With the force of the truck accident, it is common for people who survive the crash to suffer severe injuries, such as head and spinal cord injuries. Recognizing the emotional, financial and physical strain these injuries can cause, we help truck accident victims and their families pursue full, rightful compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Truck Accident Lawyers in Jacksonville Can Ensure you are Compensated
There are now over two million trucks on the road every day in the U.S. alone, and you can bet that each of those drivers is on a very tight deadline. The most common reasons for trucking accidents in America are:
- Drivers are often rushed as they try to meet tight delivery schedules.
- Over-stressed drivers are too distracted to pay attention to other vehicles.
- Tired drivers find it difficult to focus and make simple mistakes that have disastrous results.
- Mechanical failures, defective truck components, and overloaded trucks may often be the cause of accidents too
In short, trucking accidents are caused by the same mistakes that cause car accidents: reckless driving, speeding, and mechanical failures.
If you, or someone you love, has been in a trucking accident, you may be facing astounding medical bills, significant life changes, and a great deal of fear and confusion about which way to go and what to do.
At Glober Law Firm, we want to help you put your life back together. Our team will work to get the answers, the support, AND the compensation you need to put this terrible event behind you once and for all.
Truck Accidents in Florida Almost Always Involve Dreadful Injuries or Death
It’s true; accidents involving trucks nearly always involve serious injury or death. When someone is seriously injured in a truck accident the victim deserves justice and compensation to ease the physical and emotional affects of that horrific event.
The first and most important step is to hire a successful truck accident attorney who will pursue the financial compensation needed to help the injured person and their family.
The team of Glober Law Firm is first and foremost concerned about you and your family. Second, we’re concerned about helping you evaluate your options before we begin the steps necessary to protect you from further financial harm.
Glober Law Firm represents clients throughout the Northeast Florida-Jacksonville region, including: Nassau county, Duval county, Clay county and St. Johns County.